About the job
We are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced and highly motivated HR Officer. In this challenging position you take care of daily HR operations and provide support in HR & Recruitment processes. You are the first point of contact for employees on HR administrative topics.
In this position you will report to and work closely together with the HR Manager. This role offers the opportunity to grow into the HR work field where our client will provide the necessary training.
In this position you will be responsible for:
- Drafting employment agreements and management of employee files;
- Coordinating visa applications for knowledge migrants;
- Processing payroll changes;
- Absence and leave registration and associated issues;
- Coordination of training (Learning & Development);
- Coordination of emergency response plan (BHV) and health and safety matters (Arbo);
- Supporting employees regarding administrative HR processes;
- Keeping up to date with new HR legislation and regulations, updating the Employee handbook on a regular basis, both for the Netherlands and US teams.
- New project: set up of recruitment software;
- Provide support during the application procedure in scheduling interviews, communication with candidates & hiring managers;
- Post & manage vacancies online;
- New project: work with Marketing on Employer branding;
- Formalizing and archiving the agreements made with recruiters and subcontractors.
You feel at home in a dynamic, international organization that is in full development. You enjoy meeting with people from many backgrounds and walks of life, being a team player while driven to extend your knowledge in the HR field. As a person you are empathic and communicative. You are meticulous with an eye for detail.
- 3-5 years’ experience as HR Officer (HBO+ level)
- Ability and willingness to learn and develop your own growth path
- Passionate about HR and it’s diverse work field
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent time management skills
- Flexible attitude, able to work in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work with MS Office, Excel, payroll software (Nmbrs)
- Social Media savviness
- Understanding and familiarity with Recruitment Software
- Experience in Employer Branding methods
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch
Reasons to join our Client!
Would you like to play a crucial role in helping develop the HR department in a fast growing, young company with the aim to reach the company’s mission by meeting workforce needs and goals? Then join our Client!
This role is in a leading company that develops and markets breast image analysis and cutting-edge machine learning applications and services. Their product improves breast cancer survival rates by detecting cancers earlier so that treatment can be more effective and less invasive. The fabric of the company is created by highly motivated and collaborative people who work closely together in an informal atmosphere. The company is located in Nijmegen, only a few minutes by bus or train from Nijmegen Central Station.
Reasons to join:
- Help to build an innovative solution to improve health worldwide.
- Be part of an ambitious and fast-growing team in Nijmegen.
- Office located near Nijmegen-Heyendaal train station with beautiful views from the 7th floor
- Room for personal development and grow in your HR role
- The possibility to work 24, 32 or 36 hours per week in a hybrid fashion;
- 25 vacation days (based on a 40 hour work week or pro rata) and a hybrid way of working with flexible working hours;
- Salary between €2750 and €3750 on a full-time basis depending on experience.
Interested? Don't hesitate! We love this company as it is so innovative. People who are working are very motivated and really committed. If there is a company where you can make a difference in detecting breast cancer, this is it.
It is a worldwide oriented job lcated in Nijmegen. You can send us your resume by mail, app or via this website. Want to know more? Get in touch!
- Wetenschap en onderzoek
- 24 - 32 uur
- 32 - 36 uur
- 36 - 40 uur